7 november 2011

I'm going to start writing in English... just for fun... =)

I’ve recently started to read quite a few blogs by Swedes who write in English.
This has mad me think about my own blog. Maybe that’s something I should do too.
What better way to practise my language skills and force myself to develop my vocabulary and improve my spelling?
Hmmm…. I think I shall do that… just as an experiment.

At the moment I’m a bit stressed out. I have lots of stuff that needs to be done at work, but all the reorganization going on has just taken almost all the joy out of it. Now I just try to bear with it and hope for the best. I also have too much to do at home…. it looks like a war zone!
And then there is the course I’m participating in: Training of Trainers for Human Rights Education. It’s given by the Council of Europe and it’s really good so far… I’m just having trouble finding the time to do all the tasks… since I’m trying to do it on my spare time.
On top of everything there’s that little detail about me being a mother. I would like to feel ones in a while that I’m a good mom! I really try but still find that I doubt myself way too often! But she seems happy anyway my little sunshine. It’s only when it’s time for bed she isn’t the loveliest person in the world! =)

So… time for bed!

Take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar