10 november 2011

Will there be light?

I know I've been going on and on about a lot of negative stuff  but I feel I have the right to do so.
There's so much frustration that I need to get out or my system!

Anyway... I've had a long talk with my boss and also with a treasured colleague - so if all goes well I will actually know what I'm going to do at work next year before the end of this month.
Hopefully I will be able to do some fun things and not only scrub toilets.... although I'm very thankful to those who do that for a living (I have a bit of a phobia towards unscrubbed toilets).

Workwise I do have a few fun things to look forward to though... In december I'm going to talk about Master suppression techniques at a conference. The participants are both youth and professional youth leaders. This isn't something I'm doing for my regular employer... this is a little something I do on the side so to speake...

My daughters 6th birthday is also comming up. Quite a big deal I think... =)
I'm trying to plan her birthday party... she wants to have a Disco.... so we're having one... with dancing and popcorn. It'll be fun - I just need to get the invitations out. :-/

But! Now I'm going to spend an hour trying to get my war zone of a home sorted. Wish me luck....

Take care!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar