14 november 2011

I Have A Dream

---- I Have A Dream Songwriters: Andersson, Benny Goran Br; Ulvaeus, Bjoern K.; I have a dream, a song to sing, to help me cope with anything If you see the wonder of the fairy tale You can take the future even if you fail I believe in angels, something good in everything I see I believe in angels, when I know the time is right for me I'll cross the stream, I have a dream I have a dream, a fantasy, to help me through reality And my destination makes it worth the while Pushing through the darkness still another mile I believe in angels, something good in everything I see [- From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/a/abba-lyrics/i-have-a-dream-lyrics.html -] I believe in angels, when I know the time is right for me I'll cross the stream, I have a dream I'll cross the stream, I have a dream I have a dream, a song to sing, to help me cope with anything If you see the wonder of a fairy tale You can take the future even if you fail I believe in angels, something good in everything I see I believe in angels, when I know the time is right for me I'll cross the stream, I have a dream I'll cross the stream, I have a dream © EMI WATERFORD MUSIC INC; UNION SONGS AB;

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar